Cardiology & Angiography
The Cardiac High-Voltage generator is an Advanced High Frequency X-ray generator designed with a unique power inverter technology and modular conception. As more power or specific features are needed, plug-in modules are added to the generator’s main core made out of an electronic controller and two encapsulated high-voltage modules.
The custom-made configurations are best suited to conventional Cardiac applications, special Vascular procedures and to latest digital procedures.
EPS 45-80 CV
The EPS 45-80 CV High-Voltage generator main characteristics are:
- Ultra-high output frequency of up to 240 kHz.
- Solid state high-voltage modules (no oil) permitting small dimensions and reduced weight.
- Modular design allowing to grow an existing generator from 45 kW to 50 kW to 65 kW to 80 kW with the simple addition of Inverter Boards.
- Exceptionally high efficiency resulting in reduced mains line impedance requirements and power consumption.
- Leading-edge self-diagnostic capabilities and fast auto-tube calibration.
- Extremely sharp rise times and fall times unparalleled by any other generator on the market.
Cable Discharge Unit
The Cable Discharge Unit option provides the Cardiac Epsilon High-Voltage generator with an electronic crowbar mechanism that allows multiple exposures at precise exposure times using ultra fast rise and fall times along a broad spectrum of tube mA, on standard X-ray tubes (no grid).
The quick turning on and off of the high-voltage output (Figure 1) dramatically improves the quality of images acquired from cineradiography, digital subtraction angiography, digital radiography and Pulsed Fluoro.
Dimensions : 435 x 366 x 604 mm (d/h/w)
Weight : Approximately 45.5 kg