EMD Technologies’ commitment to its customers is total and we will provide answers to any technical issues.
- As an added value service, a customer zone is also available to get specific or exclusive information and technical data from our extranet database. This technical data also includes the technical bulletins periodically released to update the official products documentation.
- Technical training is periodically available to service representatives to enable them implementing equipment and maintaining technical follow-up.
The customer service department can be contacted from 8:30 am to 5:00 pm, Eastern time:
For any specific problem or technical information, EMD Technologies’ customer service department can be contacted from 8:30 am to 5:00 pm, Eastern Time:
Please have the following information ready before calling for support:
- Detailed description of the problem, specific message at the console, operative mode, technique parameters.
- Conditions in which this problem could be reproduced.
- Generator hardware and software configuration (Continuous or Pulsed Fluoro, Power output, optional boards installed …).
- Part number and revision number of the installed software or firmware set. This can be obtained in the following manner:
- Using the Epsilon PC Tools program:
- Connect the PC to the generator and launch Epsilon PC Tools program.
- Start the communication between the generator and the PC using Transfer and Connect.
- Use Tools and Export Event Log.
- Using the Epsilon Operator Console:
- Press Fault Reset key 3 seconds.
- Select System →Monitor→Soft Rev.
- Use the Arrow-up(↑) and Arrow-down(↓) keys to obtain the different firmware numbers & revisions.